Students are invited to submit ONE or up to three pieces only one in each category.
- 2D Art - Includes all media on board, canvas or paper (excluding Photography - see below).
- 3D Art - Three dimensional, functional or sculptural work of any material(s).
- Photography - Either Traditional Print or Digital Print.
Images that have been altered via digital software or other means must state “creatively altered and artists must advise how their artwork was altered, i.e. whether digitally altered, used as a base/foundation, etc.”. Artists may only alter their own original photographs.
- Fibre Art - Wall hangings, quilts, rugs, wearable work etc. where the primary material is fibre.
Computer-generated artwork is acceptable but must be entirely original and/or created from
the artist’s original work.
With respect towards the cultural rights of Indigenous Peoples, it is requested that artists' work be culturally appropriate in its content, and that artists are authorised to use and can provide proof of permission, if they have used Indigenous motifs/designs in their work.
Maximum size for submissions is 11” x 17” (28 cm x 43 cm) except paintings which must be no larger than 20” x 24” (50 cm x 60 cm).
Submit Here - Visual Art
Category 2 – Literary Art
Writers should draw inspiration from what "Nurturing Nature" means to them in the form of one of the following:
- Fiction or Nonfiction Story (500-1000 words)
Literary Art submissions must be double-spaced with all pages numbered using the format Page # of #. Please include your full name, email address, and phone number in the top right-hand corner of each page. Take a picture of your work to submit to https://mindfulmay.artistquarter.com/ or send your submission directly to (emailed with title and Writers Name in the Subject line)firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Here - Literary Art